Customers also viewed
This one mount can operate as a compact suction cup, allowing a close postion to the glass of 3.25 inches. It can operate as standard suction cup mount extending to 10.5"
The Sport Mount - Flex Suction is for pilots who want to mount their device off a glass windshield, side window or other smooth surface.
PILOTSport Mount - Flex Suction can be installed by any pilot in any aircraft
NO TOOLSUse the quick release suction cup to securily mount to glass or any other smooth surface
INFINITELYBall and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position
360°Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
The Sport Mount - Flex Suction construction:
- The arm is comprised of three independent joints, all adjustable and lockable from a single, centrally located, control knob
- The control knob joint is adjustable to 360° and the two end joints are mini-ball heads that are adjustable to 105°.
- The suction cup attachment joint is a lockable socket which rotates 220°
- The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise device positioning
- No longer limited to fixed length, limited rotation RAM arms
- Takes all of the guess work out of mount size selection and problems of imprecise positioning
The mount is portable and can easily fit in your flight bag or can be positioned and left on-board. Perfect for owners and renters alike.
- Position and lock the suction cup to the glass or smooth surface, tighten the control knob. Be sure the glass or surface is clean, the base of the suction cup is clean, and the suction cup attachment socket runs vertically to assure hold and minimize vibration. Tighten the suction cup socket and control knob.
- Attach the Device Holder (Sold Seperately) with device to the Sport Adapter
- Loosen the control knob and the suction cup socket, position the device
- Fine tune device positioning, tighten control knob
About The Suction Cup:
- This is a lift to lock suction cup mount with a multi-positional arm.
- Made of true rubber, the suction cup is designed for years of use.
- The lift to lock suction cup is easy to use.
- The suction cup holds strong to any glass, plastic or similar smooth surface and provides a rigid and firm platform for positioning and holding the device.
- Made out of a lightweight, high strength, composite material.