The Sport Mount - Flex Yoke is for pilots who want to mount their iPad/Tablet on a yoke, rail, or support strut.
This is a perfect mounting solution for yoke shafts with a diameter up to 1.5". For pilots needing to mount to something with a larger diameter or looking to have a slightly more permanent mounting solution, please check out the Sport Mount - Flex Wide Yoke.
PILOTSport Mount - Flex Yoke can be installed by any pilot on any yoke with a diameter between 5/8" and 1.5".
NO TOOLSUse the quick release yoke clamp to tighten down then mount.
INFINITELYBall and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position
360°Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
The Sport Mount - Flex Yoke construction:
- The arm is comprised of three independent joints, all adjustable and lockable from a single, centrally located, control knob
- The control knob joint is adjustable to 360° and the two end joints are mini-ball heads that are adjustable to 105°.
- The yoke clamp has a quick release toggle clasp
- Fits yoke shafts from 5/8" to a maximum of 1 1/2"
- The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise iPad/Tablet positioning
- No longer limited to fixed length, limited rotation RAM arms
- Takes all of the guess work out of mount size selection and problems of imprecise positioning
The mount is portable and can easily fit in your flight bag or can be positioned and left on-board. Perfect for owners and renters alike.
- Position and lock the yoke clamp. Tighten the control knob on the flex arms.
- Attach the Device Holder (Sold Seperately) with device to the Sport Adapter
- Loosen the control knob, position the device
- Tighten the yoke clamp
- Fine tune device positioning, tighten control knob